The event is attended by the heads of all regions, including the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
Here are the main points from Putin’s speech:
- Mishustin is recovering, recovering, everything is normal;
- please tell us about the problems that arise and what has been done to solve them;
- the government and Rospotrebnadzor have prepared recommendations to remove restrictions; we will hear their suggestions;
- life is more complicated than any schemes, but you need to have an algorithm of actions for each region of the country, in different subjects the situation is different;
- you can not run ahead, any negligence can turn into a rollback;
- Based on the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor, governors must decide in the coming days on further actions in the regions after May 11;
- in some entities, tough measures need to be maintained or even supplemented, and somewhere mitigated based on the opinion of scientists.
- asked the head of the Ministry of Economic Development to see how the decisions taken to support business and citizens are being implemented, information needs to be structured to “own the situation live”;
- the leaders of all companies should be aware of the proposed support measures, they should be sure that help will reach them;
- I believe that plans to open industrial and construction enterprises in Moscow are justified.
Minister of Health of the Russian Federation Mikhail Murashko He said that men suffer the disease harder than women. He noted that in hospitals with a confirmed diagnosis of “coronavirus” and with suspicion of it are 80 thousand people, of which 1,133 are connected to ventilators. According to Murashko, a number of drugs are already showing their effectiveness in the treatment of COVID-19, but premature conclusions should not be made yet.
According to the Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation Maxim Reshetnikov, the total amount of soft loans to be issued will amount to 436 billion rubles. The program of subsidized loans at 0% for six months was expanded to all enterprises, regardless of size. Banks received 435 thousand applications from SMEs for deferred payments on loans or restructuring, of which 60% were approved.
Head of Rospotrebnadzor Anna Popova She said that the restrictions are planned to be removed in three stages. The first provides for the permission to engage in sports on the street, the second allows for walking and working outlets and educational institutions. The third involves the opening of parks and squares, taking into account compliance with the distance. The reasons for mitigating the restrictions are the growth rates of patients with coronavirus, the volume of testing and the adequacy of beds in the regions.
All industrial and construction enterprises in Moscow can be opened from May 12, but restrictions on organizations in the field of services and trade must be maintained, said the mayor of the capital Sergey Sobyanin.
According to the acting prime minister Andrey Belousov, the country is entering a more difficult period from the point of view of the economy, banks are working under stress.