Justice Minister Fadei Nagacevschi denies being infected with COVID-19. He told Cotidianul.md that he is at home, but he is not ill.
Being contacted by Cotidianul.md, the minister said that he is feeling well.
“I’m staying home. Who called me to take the COVID-19 test? You had? Lately I have not passed any test at COVID-19 and I do not have any symptoms “, said Nagacevschi.
We remind you that yesterday, March 2, the Minister of Internal Affairs announced that he is infected with COVID-19 in a mild form and is being treated at home.
Interior Minister Pavel Voicu is infected with COVID-19
There are currently 4,052 cases of infection with the new coronavirus in the Republic of Moldova, of which 1,017 cases of COVID-19 infection are confirmed among health system employees, including: doctors-250, nurses-367, ferns-58 , paramedics – 1, pharmacists – 15, auxiliary staff – 326 people.
124 people lost their battle with the disease and died of COVID-19 infection.
The number of people healed rises to 1,382.
daily.md reminds citizens of the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the urge STAY HOME:
– Wash your hands often;
– Avoid contact with people who are suspected of having acute respiratory infections;
– Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
– Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough;
– Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics unless your doctor prescribes them.
– Clean all surfaces with chlorine or alcohol based disinfectants;
– Use a protective mask only if you suspect that you are ill or if you provide assistance to sick people;
– Call 112 if you have a fever, cough or have returned from China or quarantined areas in Europe for at least 14 days.